Oregon Dealers Lic # DL0347
CA Bond #64718346
2024 Expo Auction Catalogue
J&C AUCTION PREVIEW AND INSPECTION IS MARCH 9th - MARCH 20th, 2024
AT THE JACKSON COUNTY EXPO CENTRAL POINT, OREGON
• The auction is online bidding only – no onsite bidding
• Customers need to register and bid online
• All Sales Final, As is Where is, No warranty or guarantee of any kind
• 6% Online buyers premium per lot
The buyer understands any description given or written on the equipment is not guaranteed and will need to rely entirely on their own inspection. All information we provide for this item such as Serial Numbers, Weights, Horsepower, Lift Capacities, etc., is taken from sources generally deemed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. Hour meter readings or mileages are unverified information and accuracy is not guaranteed in any way. This is the winning bidder's responsibility to verify prior to purchase. We do not guarantee listing information but provide it for your assistance.
If you are the winning bidder, you will receive an invoice from J&C Auctions, via e-mail, upon the close of the auction sale. The invoice will provide instructions for payment of your items. If you are the winning bidder of multiple items your invoice from J&C Auctions will include all items purchased. If it is a multiple day auction invoices will go out at the end of each day. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING PAYMENTS THE DAY OF THE AUCTION.
• Credit Card - 3% processing fee will apply-if you choose this option please contact us to amend your invoice
• Checks – Within a 50 mile radius of the auction – MAILED CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
• Cash up to $10,000 over that must be wire transfer or credit card
• Wire Transfer
• If you are in Canada, there will be an additional $20 fee assessed for wire transfers due to the intermediary bank transfer fee
Once all items are paid in full you can collect your auction purchases. All items need to be PAID IN FULL by Friday, MARCH 22nd, 2024 by 5:00pm.
• Jackson County Expo, 1 Peninger Road, Gate #H, Central Point OR 97502
• Thursday, March 21st - Friday, March 22nd 8:00am-5:00pm
• Monday, March 25th - Friday, March 29th 8:00am-5:00pm
• Monday, April 1st - Friday, April 5th 8:00am-5:00pm
*****WE ARE NOT OPEN ON WEEKENDS.*****
The date for final pick-up is FRIDAY, APRIL 5th, 2024. Equipment that is not removed by this date will incur a $50/day storage fee. This fee will have to be paid in full prior to removal.
If you are local, no appointment is necessary. Please be patient as you may have a wait to be loaded. If you are out of state, please call to make an appointment.
When picking up, remember to have a copy of the paid invoice, bill of lading, the right size type of truck or trailer and items to secure the load.
*****If you have questions or special concerns, contact STACY @ 541-840-3730 for payment and appointment arrangements*****
Trip permits are NOT available on-site. Please see the following links for further guidance:
©All Rights Reserved J&C Auctions. 2020
Information and specifications are subject to change without notice
Designed by MooreWeb